Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, November 14, 2010

11 Week Update

Well, I have made it to week 11 of this pregnancy! Things are going about the same as they have been. I finally called my doctor last week about the insomnia. They said they have had the same calls from other patients too. I am allowed to take Tylenol PM which has been helping a little bit. I am taking it during the week and then when Mike is home to help me on the weekends, I am laying off. They told me not to take it every single night. I didn't take it last night and boy can I tell. I only got 3 hours of broken sleep. That's OK though. I am really trying to adjust and get my mind in a better place. This is just life right now and I have to deal with it.
My belly is expanding much more rapidly than it did with Ryan. I guess my body already knows what to do...ha. I have put on a bit of weight too, which I am really struggling with mentally. I'm having a very hard time, but trying to stay positive. I am not at all happy with the way I look and feel, but what can you do. Hopefully if I can get some rest, I can get back to more exercise. I have been walking the treadmill at the gym, but due to lack of sleep, it's been very inconsitent. It really bums me out because I do not want to gain all the weight I did with Ryan. I want to be healthy. All I can do is my best is what I keep telling myself.
I continue to struggle with coming up with a boy's name. We have our girl name all set. Once we know what we're having, then I can settle into getting serious like we did with Ryan. I am really ready to start feeling better so I can enjoy this pregnancy. I dearly wish I was a happy pregnant lady with the cute belly, but I guess my body has other plans...ha! This pregnancy is very different from Ryan's. I am not sick at all (PRAISE THE LORD), but the excess weight and insomnia are new for me. I am in constant prayer that this will pass soon. I have almost made it to the 2nd trimester...yahoo! I am so ready to get back into feeling like me, as best I can, and be able to do more for my family. I am so grateful to my fabulous husband who has picked up more slack for me in the past 11 weeks than he should have had to. He never ceases to amaze me with his commitment to our family and his love for Ryan & me. He's done laundry, cleaned the house, cooked, washed dishes, taken care of Ryan, and pampered me.
Well, I am off to try and get some coupons clipped this morning. I am trying to stay as active as I can so maybe I will be tired enough to sleep later. Baby W. #2 is doing well. Let's just hope his/her mama can keep up!!


No comments:

Post a Comment