Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I'm Thankful For...

After my super-mega napper woke up this afternoon (3 1/2 hour nap!), I decided to do a craft with him. He loves crafts so we made "I'm Thankful Leaves". I asked Ryan what he was thankful for and he came up with 6 things all on his own. He told me he was thankful for Mommy, Daddy, Sputnik, Kitty, Juice, & Trees. So precious!

I printed out some leaf templates and wrote what he was thankful for on them. We glued them to autumn colored paper and then I let him paint them. He does not like finger paint, so I give him sponge brushes which he loves!

Go Ryan go!

After the paint dries, we are going to cut the leaves out, punch a hole in the top, and attach them to string to make a garland.

He picked the colors for the paint.










2 comments: