Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Thanksgiving Feast

Today was Ryan's Thanksgiving Feast at preschool. He doesn't normally go to school on Wednesdays, but I brought him for lunch time. I was in charge of the stuffing...yummy! There were 8 kids there today, including Ryan. He really had a good time showing off for Mommy. They all enjoyed their turkey, stuffing, green beans, corn, rolls, pumpkin pie, & cookies. The fruit tray went over pretty well too. I enjoyed eating the leftovers. This little baby in here is ravenous today! Here are some cute shots I got of Ryan and his friends.

Ryan and his friends saying Grace before lunch. He had his praying hands up, but they are hiding...ha!

Hey, this juice looks good!

Mrs. Lori, one of Ryan's teachers, and his friends enjoying the feast.

I'm cute and I know it!




2 comments:

  1. He really is SO SO SO cute!!!! Just like his momma....pregnant or not, you are a cutie! Hope you are feeling better this week! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute. looks like a fun time

    ReplyDelete