We had a very nice weekend and a good start to this new week.
I hope you all enjoy the pictures!

I got to go shopping last week for the first time in awhile and picked out some new clothes for Ryan. He was excited about the shirt in this picture because of the surfing beagle! Check out the hairdo too! His BFF Brady is spiking his hair now, so Ryan wants to look like him. Good thing hair gel is so cheap...lol!

He had a good time playing with Sputnik. He can be so sweet with her, when he wants to.

He was cooking up a storm in his kitchen and bringing us food to eat. Angel was supervising his efforts.

Monday morning we met up with my friend Lori from
Teacher Turned Mommy so Ryan & Colby could play together. They really had a good time at one of our local parks. Here they are playing "store". The mulch was their cash.


Here's my boy watching the new Imagination Movers video on the computer. He was quite relaxed.

I actually raked the yard this weekend!!! Daddy & Ryan helped put the leaves in bags.

My Hot Wheels boy.
He can pedal like a maniac and is all over the driveway and sidewalk now!

Me! 9 1/2 weeks post adrenalectomy. The changes are very slow, but they are happening!
Colby and I enjoyed meeting and hanging out together. looks like a fun weekend for all of you.
ReplyDelete