Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Strawberries!!!


Ryan and I had the best time today with our friends.It was a beautiful day: sunny & in the upper 70's.
First, we all met up at a local strawberry patch and picked the most beautiful strawberries I have ever seen. They made the car smell so good! Ryan really enjoyed finding the "super red ones" and putting them into the basket. He helped his friend Brady find the good ones too. Watching him go from plant to plant was awesome. He was so excited every time he would find a big red berry. I helped him by pointing them out, but overall he could find them pretty well on his own. My baby boy is growing up.

This looks like a good one!

Mommy, this one is playing peek-a-boo

Ryan instructing Brady as to where to find the good ones.
Here I come Mommy!

Nicholas & Ryan having fun at the patch.

1 comment: