Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Getting Back on a Routine

We are very slowly getting back on a normal routine around here. Ryan and I have been quite busy these past 2 weeks. He is still going to preschool twice a week and LOVES it. I am back to working with him on our own lessons the days he is home. He loves to learn and really enjoys doing his 'work'. Here are the things we've been up to lately:


I got the great idea from Pinterest to make a Prayer Pail with Ryan. We came up with all kinds of family & friends to write on our craft sticks. Then I let him paint each one. Every night at bedtime, we pick a stick and say a special prayer for that person. He loves it!


I think this boy is going to turn into a peanut butter & jelly sandwich!


We've been able to spend so much time outside lately with the improvement in my mental & physical health. I can kick the ball with Ryan and I love to watch him play. He will ride this 4 wheeler all over the place!


I introduced him to dandelions when we were on a walk at UCF last weekend. Now he looks for them everywhere. I ended up with all of the seeds in my lap from this one.




Every night after dinner, we put music on or play videos from YouTube and let Ryan dance. It is hilarious to watch him and he just has a ball. He shakes his booty, jumps in the bean bag, and makes Daddy dance with him.


Oh Angel, your life is so rough.....




Silly girl...now stay our of my toilet paper!!!


I was actually able to take Ryan on a nice walk in our neighborhood on Monday. It hurtmy joints like crazy, but he's worth it. We fed our resident ducks. There are SO many of them now.



Gosh....how much he has grown.



Mommy, are those ants?



This is Ryan's collage from our nature walk. I had him collect things that God made and we had a nice lesson. I glued on a few things, but the acorns and rocks are all his doing. He was even able to tell me the different textures on the rocks. Such a smart boy!





























1 comment:

  1. glad things are starting to smooth out for you. time is the best healer

    ReplyDelete