This was my first week since my surgery that I was fully in charge of Ryan on my own. We only had a 3 day week and that made it nice. Daddy was home on Monday & Friday which was a huge help. Ryan was at school Tuesday & Thursday. I was sooo proud of myself for being able to physically & mentally handle someof my old responsibilities. I got him to and from school, ran an errand or two, did a little laundry, and cooked some nights. Yahoo! Things are sloooowly getting better.
We spent some time outside which was a nice change. I have spent way too many hours indoors. I didn't care how cold it was, (the high was only 49 this day), we were going out!
My precious Sputnik sure enjoyed it outside. She always gets so excited when she hears that word.
He's trying to give her a hug. All I got was a rear view and an angry corgi...lol!
Awww, my babies sitting together.
Oh yes, sandbox time. We must've spent a good 20 minutes here.






No comments:
Post a Comment