We've had quite a busy weekend. I had 2 good days out of the 3, so I am not complaining! On Saturday, my friend Michelle's daughter Emily had her first birthday party. We joined them for the celebration. Ryan and Daddy had a great time playing while I got to catch up with my friends. It was nice to be able to get out and enjoy the day.
Mommy, what do you want?
Ron, Michelle, & Emily
Today we decided to head to one of our local zoos. My sister and her husband got to take Ryan here back in November. I couldn't have even thought about going then. Today, I walked the entire place! I was pretty worn out after 4 1/2 hours, but I am coming back slowly but surely. We had a great time and it was amazing to get to spend quality time with Ryan again after having to watch from the sidelines for so long.
Today we decided to head to one of our local zoos. My sister and her husband got to take Ryan here back in November. I couldn't have even thought about going then. Today, I walked the entire place! I was pretty worn out after 4 1/2 hours, but I am coming back slowly but surely. We had a great time and it was amazing to get to spend quality time with Ryan again after having to watch from the sidelines for so long.
Ryan & me with the Bald Eagle
I am 7 weeks post-surgery.
I am 7 weeks post-surgery.
Letting the deer lick his fingers.
Here is sweet Emily, the birthday girl!
The camel was right up next to the train.
The lorikeets were everywhere! We ended up with nectar all over us.
Ryan didn't know whether to laugh or cry.
The giraffe feeding was so cool. They sure enjoyed the apples & carrots we fed them.
Our family on the train.

Ryan wanted to pet the Alpaca.


He wanted Daddy to take his picture on this rock...ha!
Go Jaguars!!
These little squirrel monkeys were adorable.

























YOU LOOK AAAAMAZING!!!!!! XO
ReplyDeletelooks like you had fun. my boys love that place and feeding the giraffes is always the best part
ReplyDeleteLove it!!
ReplyDelete