Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Splish Splash! Spring Water Fun!

Things have been so out of sorts around here for such a long time that we decided to get back to some normalcy this week. We took Ryan to a local splash pad and he and Daddy had a blast!

He loved running through this thing.

What a huge surprise he got! He laughed so hard!
Just chillin'


The next day we set up his pool and sprinkler in the yard. We had a record high of 92 degrees!


Classic little boy pose. Mike and I laughed so hard.


Hey, if I stick my finger in here, I can spray water everywhere!


Nothing like a drink from the hose.


"Look Mommy, I fwimmin!"





2 comments:

  1. looks like he had fun. and yes it was HOT over the weekend. that splash park looks like fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so incredibly precious! Great pics!

    Blessings, Grace

    ReplyDelete