My oh my, do we serve a most amazing God. I knew something was wrong with me, but just didn't know how serious it was. Here is my story...
As I have blogged before, this pregnancy has been very difficult. I was driving home from my parents' house President's Day weekend and noticed that my shortness of breath and chest rattle were getting worse. By my last rest stop, I didn't know if I was going to make it to the restroom. I was SO out of breath. By Wednesday morning, I was in such a state of panic that my hubby rushed me to the walk in clinic to check on my cough and what I thought were panic attacks. My oxygen level was at 81% ans I was rushed by ambulance to the hospital. It was very tough and go there for awhile and I was one VERY sick woman. I am still inthe hospital as I type this, but am improving. I have been diagnosed with Peripartum Cardiomyopathy. Basically my heart has been weakened from the pregnancy and I will be a heart patient the rest of my life. We still don't know if Patrick will have to come early or not. We will see. I am on medications and they are still running all kinds of tests on me. I will recover and the doctors said I will be fine. We just have to wait until Patrick is born to really attack this thing.
God is so good and it obviously wasn't my time to go yet. Praise Him!!! I am getting daily visits from Ryan. My mother, hubby, and sister are being fantastic support for me. One of them stays in the hospital with me each night. I am just so blessed.
I will make it through this. God will never give me more than I can handle. I am alive and getting better everyday!Kelly






Your attitude throughout this whole pregnancy has just been amazing! Everything you said is absolutely true...God will never give you more than you can handle, but the fact that you recognize this and embrace it makes you an incredible woman. After all you've gone through the past several months, this is going to be one very loved little boy!
ReplyDeleteI hope that things don't get much worse and your little one can "bake" as long as possible. try to take it easy and just enjoy being
ReplyDeleteI am so glad to hear you are doing ok!! Sending prayers to you and your family/friends!!! I have been thinking about you lately and I am so glad you are ok and getting better!! Sending love your way!!
ReplyDeleteWow, Kelly, you've really been hit hard with health issues this pregnancy...I am so glad that you are getting care though. What a scary thing that have to happen. I am just glad that you are okay. Sending lots of virtual hugs and actual prayers your way.
ReplyDeleteLove, Grace
Kelly, we are praying for you! Hopefully things will improve soon!
ReplyDelete