Kelly went to her maternal fetal medicine appointment Monday afternoon where an ultrasound was performed. Dr. O'Leary discovered that baby Patrick's heart had stopped beating. He tried twice to locate a heartbeat, but there was none to be found. He regretfully informed Kelly and her mother that Patrick had died. Dr. O'Leary then took Kelly to the Women's Intensive Care Unit at Winnie Palmer to begin the induction process. She responded well to the medications and delivery was fairly swift. Little Patrick Rex was born on Tuesday, March 15 at 9:57 PM. He weighed 3 pounds and measured 16 inches long. Kelly and I were surrounded by family when he was born.
Kelly's heart function has remained stable so far after delivery and she is going to be closely watched to make sure things stay that way. They are adjusting her medications now that Patrick has been born to better manage her condition.
We are working on setting up funeral arrangements and will be notifying friends and family as plans are finalized.
We appreciate your support during this difficult time and we ask for privacy until we feel comfortable accepting help and visitors.
In lieu of flowers, we are asking that donations be made to Kelly's heart fund (link below) to help with the costs to the family.
http://www.giveforward.com/kellywilliamsonhealthyheartfund
Mike, Kelly, Ryan and Family
Integrated Curriculum for Your Kindergartner
10 years ago






I am so sorry for your loss!! I will be praying for you and your family during this difficult time!! Sending my love to you!!
ReplyDeleteI am so heartbroken and saddened by this news. You are all in my prayers. I am so sorry for the loss of precious Patrick.
ReplyDeletesuch heartbreaking news. I'm so sorry for your loss, I know there are no words to help you cope, but just know that you are thought of during this difficult time.
ReplyDeleteOh Kelly, after all that you've been through this pregnancy, it broke my heart to read this post. I'm so sorry for your loss and truly hope that you will find peace and comfort during this trying time.
ReplyDelete