Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Ryan's First Dentist Appt.


My big boy has officially been to the dentist!! I chose a pediatric dentist close to home that many of my friends had recommended and I must say now I know why! Dr. Marcy is wonderful! Ryan was such a brave boy and not scared one bit. He layed right down on the exam chair and let the hygienist brush and floss his teeth. When Dr. Marcy came in, she examined his teeth with the "metal hook" and Ryan wasn't too keen on that one. She applied a flouride polish and we were done! He picked out a gold coin and a bouncy soccer ball. I was so proud of my special boy!


3 comments:

  1. I am glad things went well at the dentist for him.. He is getting big so fast!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my boys go to the same dentist. too funny. glad it went well

    ReplyDelete