Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

3 Songs of Inspiration

I have found 3 songs that have been helping me through my illness and anxiety issues and wanted to share. When I get down or have a bad day, I just come to the computer, fire up Youtube and listen to these wonderful songs. They have really helped me cope with my issues and I hope they can be of help to you too.

The first one I actually found yesterday. It is I Won't Let Go by Rascal Flatts. I just imagine Jesus singing this to me when I am down and it helps so much.

The second one we did in church 2 weeks ago and I was balling like a baby. It is How Can I Keep From Singing by Chris Tomlin.

Finally, my utmost favorite is Stronger by Mandisa. This is the song Ryan calls our "special song". He asks to listen to it all the time and we rock out. This song has really helped me deal with all of this I am going through. It really is going to make me stronger and already has. I will never be the same person I was before all of this happened. I am going to be a MUCH stronger person.

I hope these songs inspire you as much as they have inspired me. Thank you all who are still praying for me. Believe me, the prayers are working and I am getting better every day. God is good and I am so grateful to be His child and know He will never leave me or give up on me.



No comments:

Post a Comment