We all headed down to Anna Maria Island last weekend for my cousin Heather's wedding. It was beautiful! The ceremony was just perfect and the reception was right on the beach. I think Ryan had the most fun out of any of us. I am so blessed I was able to go and even had some energy. God is so good!

Daddy & Ryan in the church

The view from the reception.

Hi Mommy!

What a precious little boy.

Mommy & her precious, sweet boy.

Heather & Scott

Sunset

Poor kid, couldn't make it through the reception without a time-out...lol

Our family

Ryan & Aunt Cristy

Mommy, Ryan, & Aunt Cristy dancing away

Cutting the cake
Run, Ryan, Run! He ran all over the dance floor chasing the laser lights.

Cristy and me busting a move.

Cristy & Ethan

Me and my Mommy

One tuckered out 2 1/2 year old. We put the pillow on his head to keep him from getting a crick in his poor little neck. He looks hilarious though!
looked like a beautiful wedding. glad you got out and had some fun as a family
ReplyDelete