Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Egg Hunting is Hard Work

Last Sunday afternoon, we all went out to our church's annual community Easter egg hunt. Ryan was really into it this year. With over 8,000 eggs, he lacked for nothing...ha! He was grabbing handfuls of eggs and dumping them into his basket.


Once he warmed up, he took off and we couldn't keep up with him.



Which way do I go first?

Must...get...all....the...eggs...I...can!!


Doing the egg toss :-)


Ryan and his best friend Brady comparing their hauls.


Ryan was determined to fill up his entire basket, even if it meant spilling a few.


Outta my way, here I come!


We had to make time for the bounce house. Poor baby cried so hard when we had to leave. He loves his bounce houses!


I did it! Here are all my eggs! Ryan got to trade in his empty eggs for a prize bag full of play-doh, sunglasses, chalk, bubbles, stickers, and lollipops. It was such a fun afternoon and I am so blessed that we were able to go.









2 comments:

  1. looks like it was a lot of fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome egg hunt! And what a sweet little egg hunter! ;)

    ReplyDelete