Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, April 29, 2011

Birthday Wishes Continue!

Ryan and I started out his birthday celebration by baking cupcakes for Grandma...special gluten-free cupcakes! Here he is licking the beater, the best part of the whole process! We also took him to the Science Center for the first time. He is obsessed with Curious George and we wanted him to see the exhibit they have there along with the dinosaurs and the animals.



Yum Yum!


Roll it out boy! Who says boys can't bake?!


The messier the better.



Country Grandma
& our little baker


Oh how he loves this game, and Mommy even got it with a coupon!


Three Years Old


Grandma & Ryan heading into the Science Center



Giving Curious George a hug complete with 2 Jumpy Squirrels!



My little engineer at work


Our family with T-Rex


Future archaeologist


Ryan had a great time in Kid's Town


I think Daddy & Ryan could've stayed here all day


This boy loves to play in the kitchen


Clean it out boy!







3 comments:

  1. looks like lots of fun. I still haven't taken my boys there, might have to go soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! My little guy likes to help bake too and just loves Curious George...we recently got him several of the PBS series DVDs and he wants to watch them every day, haha! Wished we lived closer, I know our two little look-a-likes could be good friends. Loved all the pics of your precious 3 year old boy!

    Blessings, Grace

    ReplyDelete