Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Thankful 9,10,11

Day 9: I am thankful for Mike's job. It has allowed me to stay home to raise our son. It has provided for our family in more ways than I can count. They understood all his time off last year when I was sick and never questioned it. I love that he is home at 5:20 every night and has every other Friday off. He is able to be here for his family, but still have the stability of his job. I am so grateful that his job allows him so much family time and keeps a roof over our heads and food in our mouths. We are very blessed.
 
 
Day 10: I am thankful for my sweet pets. Sputnik is the best welsh corgi in the world and Angel, well, Angel is the funniest, silliest, most loving cat I have owned. They brighten my day when nothing else can. They listen, snuggle with me, ...
and are so fun to watch when they play together. Sputters loves to go for walks, get treats, play at the dog park, and go for rides. Angel loves her wet food once a week, treats, snuggling on the couch or next to me in bed, and tearing up tissues and toilet paper and leaving me presents with it throughout the house. My family would not be complete without my furbabies. They came long before the real babies and I have loved spoiling them completely rotten.
 



Day 11: I am very thankful for all of our Veteran's who have fought hard to secure our country's freedom. Freedom isn't free, and I thank you for your service to all of us in this wonderful country of ours!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment