It's official. I'm getting old and so is my baby. Ryan had his end of the year performance at preschool today. It was an "Out of This World" theme. Each class designed t-shirts and boy were they all adorable. Of course, I am biased to the Sand Dollar class. They were the cutest bunch on stage. I mean, who could be so creative as to come up with strap-on jet packs made from shoe boxes?!!! I am just so stinking proud of my sweet boy.
Ryan and his buddy Nicholas marching into the sanctuary.
CUTE! Love the streamers and the little American flag!
Ryan's best friend Brady. Friends since they were babies.
There is my little goober in the front row!
I have heard for months, "Mommy, I sang the 'yeah yeah' song today. I have asked many times how it goes, but Ryan won't tell me. Well, today I heard the 'yeah yeah' song and I LOVE IT! His class performed "Astronaut" by FFH. You can listen to a clip of it HERE. Ryan and I belted it out loud all night!!
Ryan & Gavin thought something was funny!
The Sand Dollar class
Ryan & Brady
My precious family.
I know Ryan's little brother was dancing in heaven today watching him sing about Jesus!
Enjoying some post-show lemonade & a cookie.
Holy Moly, who is that girl??? This is Ryan and me LAST year at his end of the year show. I was one sick lady with full-blown Cushing's Syndrome.
This is Ryan and the new & improved HEALTHY MOMMY!! This was taken today at his performance. 31 lbs lighter and no more Cushing's!!!
My little astronaut & his daddy.
This past weekend, we had so much fun. We pulled out our instruments to play them for Ryan for the first time. I couldn't believe I was able to play my clarinet again! I didn't get any pictures, but Ryan pressed every key and we had some interesting music playing! He really loved Daddy's trumpet!
We do family storytime on the couch in the evenings and this is how Ryan come out. He has every blanket and 'friend' from his bed with him. Silly boy!
OK, Hellen, I am embracing...lol! Ryan and I just before bed the other night. I love this kid!







No comments:
Post a Comment