We spent Ryan's actual birthday at Busch Gardens! What a FUN day! Blondegrandma was able to join us since she lives close. Aunt Cristy & Uncle Ethan also got to come! It was Ethan's first time. We hadn't been there in 13 years so it was time for a return visit. I rode the small rides, but had to sit out the coasters this time. I still need clearance from my cardiologist. Don't worry though, as soon as I do, I'll be back! Oh, and sorry about the nose picking in the above picture. OH that boy!
Birthday boy sporting his birthday pin!
While everyone else rode the Gwazi coaster, Ryan and I went over to the Gwazi Flyers. He got to ride all by himself and was such a big boy! I enjoyed being able to stand and watch him. He was nervous when he got off because he wasn't sure of how to get to me, but once he did, he RAN to me and I got a big hug. I LOVED IT!!
"Aunt Cristy, it's Flamingo Heaven!"
I can't wait to go back and spend more time in this area. Ryan loved it!
We got to meet Elmo & Big Bird. Ryan was all about Elmo, but wasn't too sure about Big Bird.
We took Ryan on the Air Grover coaster. It was short, sweet, and just the perfect speed for Mommy.
Ryan & Aunt Cristy at the Sesame Street show.
High Five Grover!
Daddy, Ryan & Cristy watching the Sheikra coaster
Everyone rode it while Blondegrandma and I took care of Ryan.
Choo choo train time with "Issy & Efan"
The aftermath of the log flume. Ryan wasn't too keen on it. "It was too high Mommy."
The "Tiger Pop-Up" window was the coolest thing!! The tiger woke up and looked at Ryan.
I just love this picture.
My two pickle lovers!
Sorry Grandaddy, it's a German plane...haha!
Ryan doing the potty dance with Aunt Cristy
King of the Jungle
Worn out after a Big birthday!






No comments:
Post a Comment