Last weekend, I went for the first phase of Mommy Makeover. I got all of the cortisol-damaged hair cut off and now I have REAL HAIR again!! I am just amazed at what she was able to do!!
I am a former 2nd grade teacher of 9 years who left my profession to be a stay-at-home-mom to my precious son, Ryan. He is the light of my life. One 4 year old certainly provides more challenges than a whole room full of 7 year olds, that's for sure. I wouldn't change a thing though. I am blessed beyond words. Our family is completed by my wonderful husband Mike, our cat Angel, our corgi Sputnik, & our 4 Endler's Livebearers, R.J., Brady, Duck, & Naper. I am a recent survivor of Cushing's Syndrome. I am in recovery now. Please feel free to contact me regarding this disease if you have any questions or concerns.
YOU LOOK GORGEOUS KELLY! I AM SOOO HAPPY FOR YOU! LET'S PLAY SOON. XO,H
ReplyDelete