Our wonderful neighbor, Dave, was so awesome and made Ryan his own fishing rod! We used some of Ryan's birthday money and headed to Bass Pro Shop to get his new reel for it. He is SO excited about it. We had our first fishing trip about 3 weeks ago. We caught nothing...ugh! Ryan still had fun feeding bread to the minnows though. It's nice that we can fish right in our backyard pond.
Here is our junior fisherman, ready to go!
Daddy helping him cast.
Slow & steady!
Mommy's turn. I had so much fun that I almost caught our resident baby alligator.
Fishing with my boy.
And here is "Al", our baby alligator.
Done for the day.
This Sunday morning, we played hooky from church and went fishing again. We had great luck today! We caught a grand total of 7 bream. It was awesome!! Thanks to Grandaddy's Biquick fish bait that I made a batch of. The fish loved it!
Go Daddy!
Ryan & Daddy releasing one of the fish.
I even caught a couple!
Don't you just love how I'm stylin' in my hat! Hey, it WORKS!
Here is Ryan reeling in his very first fish!!!!!!
Here I am with Ryan's fish. He was off feeding the minnows...ha!








No comments:
Post a Comment