I just love having a boy. I never grew up with boys in my family, so this is a whole new experience for me. My knowledge of cars, monster trucks, fishing, and DIRT has grown to an exponential value now. I wouldn't change it for the world though. My boy is the best!
We spent last Saturday morning at Downtown Disney at Cars weekend. This year I could walk for longer periods and stand in line so my boy could meet his favorite characters. Last year, I couldn't have even thought about standing. It was a hot morning, but we topped it off with lunch at T-Rex. I am so glad to have my life back to enjoy it with my boys.
Lightning McQueen is #1
SO close, but yet so far!
Ryan, Daddy, & Mater
Finn McMissile
Can we go now?
Lightning McQueen!
This is is LAST year. Man, was I HUGE! I am so glad that awful disease is GONE!
My family with the new & improved incredible shrinking Mommy!!!!
MONSTER TRUCK!!
Bumpin' up & down in my little red wagon...
World's Largest!
It's Ryan-size!
Ryan was driving the remote control Lightnin McQueen with Daddy
On the boat going to the Marketplace
Ryan and me at his first trip to Downtown Disney at 4 months old.
Ryan & me on Saturday at 4 YEARS old.
Where has the time gone??








No comments:
Post a Comment