We've had a good week here! We've been quite busy which is good. I have had pretty good energy this week and have been able to do more and more. Here is what we've been up to:
Today we had a playdate at a local pool. It was supposed to be at a splash pad, but when we got there, they were cleaning and killing bugs...ugh. It was closed so luckily we had an alternative place to go play. Ryan had a blast with his friends!
Could he be any cuter?
Brady, Ryan & Nicholas having fun in the sun.
My cool dude!
I found a great Bible coloring book at Family Christian Stores and Ryan has really enjoyed it so far. I am doing a Bible lesson with him every day. It's great to have to go alongside our alphabet activities.
I got some great shots of my furbabies this week too. Here is my Angel just hanging out on the couch.
My 2 mischief makers.
Sputnik is so glad to have a playmate! They go at it all the time and it's so much fun to watch.
HAHA! Gotcha kitty!
Angel's favorite activity...try to get the lizards that are outside!
My school bus sandwich for Ryan's lunch at school. Ham on wheat, tootsie roll tires, organic fruit leather stop sign, mini marshmallow headlights and eye.
This was his lunch today at the pool in honor of 9/11. PB&J on wheat, raisin stars, organic fruit leather stripes, and cantaloupe USA.
Ryan's first try with headphones. He is all geared up and ready for our plane ride next week!






love the cute lunches you make for him, so fun
ReplyDeleteSeriously? Those lunches are ADORABLE!!!! I am nominating you for mom of the year! XO, H
ReplyDelete