Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Daddy's Birthday

This past Saturday we celebrated Mike's birthday! Ryan and I made him a Jacksonville Jaguars cake. Ryan helped decorate and had a great time.



Happy #36!



Ryan sure enjoyed the cake...after he devoured the frosting

On Saturday night, we met one of my Internet playgroup friends for dinner. Heather, Scott, Brianna, & Kaylee were visitng Disney world from Wisconsin. We've been Internet friends since we were expecting our now 3 year olds. It was awesome to get to meet her!

Baby Kaylee, Scott, Brianna, & Ryan feeding the fish at Kobe Steakhouse

Chopsticks & salad!

Eyeing Daddy's birthday cupcake. He sure enjoyed eating it too!

Ryan, Me, Heather, & Brianna

April 2008 Applebottoms!

Brianna & Ryan had a great time playing together. It was a perfect evening and I am so blessed we got the opportunity to meet up!





















1 comment:

  1. cool cake. I met an internet friend when they visited Disney too. It's so cool how close you can be with people you've only interacted with on line.

    ReplyDelete