Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, September 2, 2011

Finishing our Week

We started early this morning with our activities. Daddy & Ryan are headed to the science center later while I take some much needed ME time. I finished up some capital and lowercase I tracing with Ryan. We also worked on the color purple and the number 4. He is getting so good at holding his crayon properly and his fine motor skills are awesome. I am so proud of him!


It's been a very busy week here. I am glad to be able to slow down today and work on a few things around the house while no one is home. Thank you Mike for being such a great Daddy and taking Ryan to have some fun!



Here is a project I found at Storytime and More that he had a blast with. I bought some watercolor pencils at Michael's craft store. I had him color the letter I's with them. Then I gave him an ice cube and had him rub over the pencil and it turned into watercolors! He was amazed that it worked. He really enjoyed this and I did too.



Working that ice all over the paper.
My sweet boy and me.
Daddy & Ryan coloring.
All done and ready to dry.





1 comment: