Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Birthday parties, Letter K, and Science!

Here are the things we've been up to lately. Last weekend, Ryan's buddy Carson turned 3 and had a super cute golf-themed party! Ryan sure had a great time playing!


Daddy helping Ryan on the "driving range"
Nice follow-through son!

My future Phil Mickelson

All the kiddos

Carson and his sweet Mama, Tiffany

All tuckered out

My little golf pro

We've been working hard at home supplementing Ryan's preschool experience with lessons of our own. Here is his science journal. We did another color-mixing experiment with shaving cream and food coloring. I put shaving cream and the colors into a plastic bag and had Ryan smash them together and mix it up. He really liked it and it's NOT MESSY!! You can see Ryan's predictions on the left and our results on the right.


Here are some of the colors we made

I found the cutest fruit snacks at the Dollar Tree. They are Cars fruit snacks that have a little light-up tweezer. When you pick up a snack, it glows red! You can see it glowing in Ryan's mouth. He had a blast after dinner with these.

Letter K time! I set up a scavenger hunt for Ryan. I put pictures of things that start with K all over the living room. I sent him on a search for them all.
After he collected each one, I had him put them in his kangaroo pocket. He loved this activity and it was fun seeing him get so excited over something so simple.
Here is our key with letter K's cut out of the ads.
King Ryan...need I say more?
My sweet Angel. Ryan asked me to take this picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment