Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, September 5, 2011

Labor Day



We had a fun-filled Labor Day just hanging around the house today. I didn't have a whole lot of energy today, but still managed to get quite a few things accomplished.

We started letter J today and did a lot of fun activities. Here is what we were up to!


Who can resist the taste of a Jelly Belly jelly bean? We made a jelly bean J and sang a cute song to go with it. Ryan was singing the song at dinner time too. I guess he liked it as much as he did eating the jelly beans.



Mmmm, blueberry!

We FINALLY got his bike assembled! My sister got this for him for Christmas last year, but with my illness, we just haven't had a chance to get moving with it. Ryan is big enough now to reach the pedals and was so excited that Daddy was putting it together.


He wanted to help pump up the tires. For some reason, he loves this bike pump and plays with it every time we go outside.

My sweet boy & me ready for his very first ride!

Go Ryan!!
All grown up on his new bike.
I even mustered up the energy to help my big boy!!

Gotta have some water after all that hard work.


I hope your Labor Day was just as great!!




1 comment:

  1. looks like he did great on his bike. nothing better than getting out on a good bike ride

    ReplyDelete