Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Wonderful Wacky Wednesday

What a super busy Wednesday we have had so far. Ryan had his 2nd dentist appointment bright and early at 8 AM today. We made it...whew! He did so awesome. He sat & stood so still for his x-rays and was a great boy for his cleaning. He is now sporting a new Diego toothbrush with Spongebob toothpaste. He got to pick out a toy motorcycle and a pinball game from the prize box and played with them in the car all the way throughout our errands.


I took him to the car wash for their "Wacky Wednesday" special. I love our car wash since it does the discount like that. Ryan loves the rainbow colored soap and was mesmerized by it when we went through. I got the SUV vacuumed too which I couldn't do by myself a few months ago. I did it!! It's the little things that make me so happy now.


We ran by the pediatrician's office to pick up Ryan's health forms for preschool and then headed to the park for an hour. It was SO SO hot, but Ryan was so good at the dentist and needed some outdoor time very badly. He had a blast and I really enjoyed watching him.



We came home and cooled off in the much anticipated A/C. My friend Lori did this car painting project with her boys and I wanted to do it with Ry. He spent 30 minutes painting and talking to his cars. I have some really great art now.




Ryan's masterpieces


We finished up our letter G project from yesterday too.



My big boy is working so hard on his letters and numbers. He loves tracing them and is so excited now when he finds the number and letter of the week when we're out and about.




1 comment:

  1. looks like a fun day. glad things went well and he enjoyed the car painting

    ReplyDelete