Letter F! Here are our activities so far!
He loves to cut and paste.
Footprints and Fingerprints!!
Thanks to my friend Lori over at Teacher Turned Mommy, I decided to make a schedule for Ryan. I had already had this in mind to do, but Lori motivated me to get one up. I have always had a routine for him, but wanted to get it on paper where he could see what we do each and every day. I have 2 schedules. One is for M, W, F and the other for T, Th. Ryan starts preschool again on August 23, so we will have a different routine on those days. I went over the schedules with Ryan today and he was very excited about what he saw. I think he liked the colors and knowing what we were going to be doing each day. Thanks again Lori for your motivation!
FUN with the letter F! It's letter F week here at home and we have already accomplished so much! This morning we made homemade french toast. Ryan was a big boy helper and had a great time with the ingredients.
Eggs away Mommy!
Pouring in the milk
Stirring the eggs and milk. This was right before the egg/milk catastrophe all over the counter and floor!
Breakfast at last!! It was so yummy!
Ryan's first F practice
Things that start with F
Eggs away Mommy!
Pouring in the milk
Stirring the eggs and milk. This was right before the egg/milk catastrophe all over the counter and floor!
Breakfast at last!! It was so yummy!
Ryan's first F practice
Things that start with F










glad you found a schedule that will work for you. I'm going to be able to leave our schedule once school starts (I think) and then will tweak it once it cools down to add more outdoor time.
ReplyDelete