Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, August 12, 2011

Finishing Out Our Week



What a super busy week we've had here! We didn't get to any activities on Thursday due to a crazy day, but today we made up for it. I worked on numbers and the Bible all in one today. We made a choo choo train with the Ten Commandments. I found this project HERE and Ryan had a great time helping me cut and paste his train together. One of my goals that I have set for us is to do something with the Bible every day of the week. We made it all 5 days this week! We do a morning devotional, read his Bible at nap time, or do a project. He also has a bedtime devotional that he makes sure to remind us of if we forget.





Here is the proud boy with his creation



HIs number 1 practice for today





I also got creative today. I bought these shirts at Hobby Lobby along with the dinosaur iron-ons. I finally felt well enough and had the time to make them today while Ryan watched his morning cartoons. I had to fight Sputnik off of the ironing board though. She loves to attack it, hence the reason I never iron. Between a barking Welsh Corgi and a 3 year old, I was a busy Mama!


I looked up some fancy fonts on the Internet and typed out what I wanted the shirts to say in the fonts I wanted. The sayings I cannot take credit for. I got them off of the Internet too. I used puff paint and copied the fonts onto the shirts. I must say I am thrilled by the way they turned out! Once the front sets, I am going to do Ryan's name and handprints on the back. These will be for him to start preschool in. I am so excited that I got them done!



Well, that was our week! We move on to the letter G and the number 2 next week. Man, I sound like Sesame Street...lol! Have a great weekend. We have TONS of fun stuff planned for next week and I can't wait.





2 comments:

  1. looks like a fun way to wrap up the week. the shirts came out great

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I had so much fun making them. I am planning on making onesies for a couple of baby showers I have coming up too. I'd much rather be creative and have fun than just go buy something nowadays. It keeps me busy and it's something I really enjoy.

    ReplyDelete