I cannot believe it is time for school again. After being out of the classroom for 3 years, this being my 4th, I don't really keep track of the summer anymore. Ryan had his first day of 3 year old preschool today. He had a great day! I am so proud of him.
We started our day with his favorite dinosaur egg oatmeal, strawberries, & milk. He was one happy boy. I told him when he got up that he was going to preschool and he started jumping up and down and screaming. He was so happy! He wanted to wear his "volcano" shirt that I made for him. We got dressed and he sported his new "Cars" sneakers too. I got his lunch all packed up along with his snack and cups and off we went.













glad he was go excited to get back to school always makes it easier on mom!
ReplyDelete