"Yee Haw, we're going!"
"I'm hiding under the door!"
"Sure!"
"That's Mickey Clubhouse come inside!"
"I wanna see Issy dancin'" (Issy is how he says Cristy).
"I wanna see Mommy pee pee on the potty."
"I goin' in circles."
"Trinkle trinkle wittle schtar, how I wonner trinkle schar. Up abudda world so high, yike a diamond in da sky. Trinkle trinkle wittle schtar. How I wonner trinkle schtar."
"4 monkeys jumpin' da bed. One bonk head."
"Mon-mon talkin'!" (Mon mon is what he calls the cat)
"Thats Sputty-Buddy right there!" (Sputty-Buddy is Sputnik's nickname)
"I funny too!"
"I want Imasha Moobers on!" (Imagination Movers)
"That's Imasha Moobers Turn Around Turn Around"
"I had a good nap."
"I wanna read Mike Muggian Steam Shobel" (Mike Mulligan & His Steam Shovel)
"That's Gingerbread Mouse right there!"
"I want puppy watch." (When he sits on his potty)
"R-y-a-n, RYAN!"
"Ready ready?"
"We go shorytime."
"That's Mommy medicine." (When we pass Walgreens)
"I wanna go to BJ's!"
"I jumpin!"
"I wanna go this way!"
"I do donkey kicks."
"I want Mommy/Daddy play choo choos"
"I wanna go see Big Guy" (Big Guy is our neighborhood duck)






It's so fun when they're little and see how they perceive the world around them. Love the list of of Ryan's sayings.
ReplyDelete