1. What were your school colors?
High school colors were orange & blue. Being that I lived in FL and am NOT a Gator fan, I had to deal with it. My college colors were Black & Gold....GO UCF KNIGHTS!!!
2. What's the best compliment you ever received?
The best personal compliment I ever received was back in 2007 before I was pregnant, I got compliments on how good I looked. I had recently lost about 15 lbs.
The best compliments I receive now are about Ryan. It thrills me to no end when people comment on how well behaved or handsome he is.
3. Do you buy cheap or expensive toilet paper?
I buy expensive, but ONLY if it's on sale and I have coupons. I will not pay full price. I will not settle for the super cheap stuff though. If nothing is on sale, I will get something middle of the road.
4. Have you ever had a surprise party thrown for you? Or have you had one for someone else?
I had a surprise baby shower thrown by my sister. I didn't know the location so it was a huge surprise, but knew the date, time, etc.
My office tried to throw me a surprise bridal shower, but I accidentally got the e-mail. I pretended to play along until my sister told my supervisor I knew about it. AHH!!
5. What is one material possession that you "can't live without"?
I will have to say my computer. I love this thing!!






I was just stopping by a day late from five question Friday. I was a first grade teacher of 9 years when I decided to stay at home with my boys. I am your newest follower
ReplyDeletehttp://mastersandamom.blogspot.com/