Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Splish Splash Pad Fun!

On Friday we took Ryan down to our neighborhood pool for a little fun. He wasn't too into it since he kept asking to go home. We found that quite odd, but after we got home we noticed he had a low grade fever :-(. He's teething and getting his 2 year old molars so he wasn't at all himself. I did get a good shot of he & Daddy at the pool before we left.


On Saturday, we were invited to a birthday party for a friend of mine's son & daughter. I taught with Debbie for 8 years. Her son turned 3 and her daughter turned 1. They are 2 years and 4 days apart...whew! Ryan had a blast at the splash park and is spending today asleep recovering from all the fun.

Weeeee, look at me go!

He loved this fish. He kept sticking his fingers in it's mouth trying to make the water come out.

I'm wet, I'm wet!

Having a blast!

Ryan's one and only attempt at the water slide.

I guess he figured walking worked better :-)

SO much wet fun!


Photobucket




1 comment: