Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, July 16, 2010

Five Question Friday :-)



Thanks to Mama M. for hosting 5QF! It's been awhile since I participated, so I thought I'd give this week a whirl!If you'd like to join, head on over to My Little Life and link up!



1. Do you collect anything?
I used to collect squirrel paraphenalia, but not anymore. I had squirrel figurines, a cookie cutter, Beanie Babies, suncatchers. I love squirrels! Right now I don't collect anything unless it has to do with a 2 year old or coupons...lol!

2. Name 3 celebrities that you find good looking.
If I had to pick (considering I don't really follow celebrities that much), I'd pick: Orlando Bloom. I can't think of 2 others that I really care that much about.

3. Do you have any scars? If so, what's the story behind it (them?)?
I have 5 scars. 2 are from major surgery, one is from chicken pox on my leg, one is from having a mole removed on my leg, and one is from a bad cat scratch on my hand.

4. What is a food that you like to eat, but others might think it's gross or weird?
I could live off of raw oysters. YUMMY!!!

5. Have you ever seen a tornado in real life?
No, I haven't. Seriously though, I want to go storm chasing SO badly. I would LOVE to see a tornado!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment