Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, May 21, 2010

Pool party at home...without Mommy:-(

Last Tuesday was supposed to be such a fun day! I invited a couple of friends over for a pool & sprinkler party at our home. We had it planned for 2 weeks. They hadn't been there 5 minutes...literally, and I got a call from my sister's secretary saying she was very ill and I needed to come pick her up from work. She couldn't drive she was so sick. Sooo, being the good sister I am, I left my friends at my house to party without me. I thank my best friend Carol SO much for immediately offering to watch Ryan for me. I ended up having to take my sister to the ER and was there ALL DAY. That is no place for a 2 year old. I am also extremely grateful to my friend Tracie & her daughter Kennedy who relieved Carol that afternoon and took care of Ryan until Mike got home. Thankfully, my sister is fine and feeling much better, and the kids had a great time even though I couldn't be there. God knew this was going to happen and put just the right people in my life that day to help me out. Pictures are courtesy of my friend Carol :-)

Ryan & Brady enjoying the pool.

Carson is digging the Elmo sprinkler that he got Ryan for his birthday!

Carson, Ryan, Brady, & big sister Katelyn

All the kiddos in our backyard.

The boys :-)

Ryan 2, Carson 20 months, Brady 22 months

Best buddies in a "Wiggles On Demand" trance

This picture was taken last week when we had no air conditioning. Carol was so sweet to have Ryan and me over for nap time so we didn't have to try to rest in a hot house.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment