Today was a wonderful Mother's Day! Mike & Ryan treated me to a fantastic breakfast cooked by the two of them. Then we headed to church with our family & friends. Ryan made me the cutest handprint poster with a poem in Sunday School. We took off to lunch at Smokey Bones since mom's ate free today. Yum! Then it was nap time for us all. Mike took over all parenting duties today so I could just chill and enjoy a day off. I spent the better part of the afternoon on the couch watching TV and watching Mike & Ryan play. We had a great family walk down to our duck pond and found quite a few ducks to feed corn to. We then grilled chicken and had a great dinner, just the three of us. Mike got Ryan bathed & ready for bed while I took a hot bath. It was one of the best days! Here are some pictures from the three Mother's Days that I have been blessed with:
Ryan: 2 weeks old.
2010- Ryan 2 years old.








I love those pictures. Ryan is such a cute little boy. what a beautiful family you have!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much!
ReplyDeleteSo fun Kelly! You look great! I'm glad you had an awesome Mother's Day!
ReplyDeletePS: I've been reading your blog religiously but I'm always afraid my computer will go bezerk when I leave comments. I got a new computer so we'll see what it does after I click "post comment" here in two seconds.
awww ...so cute! i just posted pics of my Mia (11months now) when she was a newborn...makes me teary eyed when mama's do flashbacks of their babes!!
ReplyDeletejess