Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, May 14, 2010

Five Question Friday :-)



Thank you Mama M. for hosting 5QF!

1. Take your pick...date night, girls night out, or night out alone?

I would have to say date night. My hubby and I were married for so long before we had Ryan and date nights were just something we always did and always had. Now, they are a luxury so we love it when we get to go out. We are like 2 peas in a pod. You rarely find one of us without the other.


2. Can you touch your nose with your tongue?

This is one thing I cannot do.

3. What is your favorite flower and why?

I have always loved roses. The lavender ones are my fave. They have such a distinct smell that is just wonderful. My mom used to grow them.

4. If you could go back in time, what advice would you give yourself?

Stop worrying about doing everything "right" as a new mother. Just go with my insticts and what I believe is right for my family. I could've saved myself a lot of heartache.

5. If you won the lottery, what is the very first thing you would do?

Pay off our student loans!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. thank you for commenting on my blog...we do think alike! i didnt know lavendar roses existed?!! and your little boy, ryan, has beautiful brown eyes!!
    jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your answers,so fun!!! I love your blog, too cute! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete