
Once again, thank you to Mama M. for hosting Five Question Friday. It's a great day of questions, so hop on over, grab them, & link up!
1. Is there something you've always wanted to try but just can't muster up the courage to actually do yet?
I would love to take dance lessons. I love hip-hop dance and took a class at the gym years ago and was GOOD! But, that class is way too late at night now for this toddler mom and I don't have the time or funds for anything else at the moment. This girl can work an 8-count ;-)
2. If you had $100 handed to you in cash without your significant other knowing about it, what would you spend it on?
I would probably hit the outlets and buy some new clothes. I need to upgrade my Mommy wardrobe badly. It would be nice to get some new clothes that make me look & feel good and to be able to shop alone!
3. What was your favorite piece of playground equipment as a child?
I loved the big jungle gym climby thing called "The Spider". Remember those wonderful pieces of eqipment that are now "Safety hazards"? I could climb on that thing all day, hang upside down, and flip off.
4. Do you prefer a sweet or hearty breakfast?
Point me towards a Waffle House any morning! I would like eggs, toast, hashbrowns, bacon, and a big cup of coffee!
5. Are you a Neat Freak or a Messy Bessy?
I'm somewhere in the middle. I don't have to have my home immaculate, but don't like stuff strewn all over the place. The toys don't bother me during the day, but at night I like them all back in their place. I try to keep the house organized and neat, but lived in.






No comments:
Post a Comment