It all started last Friday in Publix while grocery shopping. He was being extra whiny in the cart and I chalked it up to him just wanting to be done with the trip. Once we got him home, he felt warm & had a fever of 101.3. Long story short, he kept a temperature between 99-101 from Friday-Tuesday. He developed a horrible cough with congestion and his little nose just ran & ran. He stopped eating much of anything for 5 days too. I took him to his pediatrician Monday morning and he has an ear infection on top of everything else. So, 10 days of Amoxicillin and we're off to the Get Well Races!
I am not one for being stuck at home very much and these past 6 days have about sent me to the looney bin. We haven't even been able to go outside!!! It's been chilly & windy and with his ear being infected, there's no way he's going out. We've been going for car rides just to get out of the house. At least he is finally on the road to recovery and our lives are getting back to normal...slowly.






Poor Ryan! That's horrible! I'm hoping the Amoxycillin will help quickly!
ReplyDeleteI read your response from last blog entry, and that's awesome you found a new church. I wonder what happened to make you switch? I really like my church and knowing my family will be together forever (literally!). Religion helps a lot!
We needed a place that worked better for us a a family. Our old church was a good place for us as a couple, but I felt there wasn't enough organization with the children's programs & with the other ministries as well. Things just started to fall apart there. I have structure at our new church. It's very well run with great, organized children's ministries, plus has more young families with kid's Ryan's age that he can grow up with!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad he's feeling better! Those ear infections on our little ones really make them feel miserable!
ReplyDeletePoor Ryan (and mommy!)...it is so hard to cope with a sick child! I hope that he feels all better soon...those meds usually help fairly quick w/ J's ear infections...so I hope they help Ryan too!
ReplyDeleteBlessings, Grace