Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, January 8, 2010

Snow & Sleet in Central Florida? Brrrrrrr!!



The weather forecast for Orlando, FL for tonight, January 8, 2010 calls for MIXED WINTER PRECIPITATION! Seriously?? Tomorrow, January 9th, the high is only 38 degrees F and snow & sleet are possible. I have never seen sleet in my life. I am a proud Florida Native! Looks like I will be figuring out how to layer my clothes, something we rarely every need to do here. I am really hoping it at least flurries a little so we can get some pictures. This record cold front has really been something else. I have been enjoying it!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. it is crazy, but I still doubt we will see snow. I'm so ready for the high 60s/low 70s again

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! My sister in law lives in FL as well and she hates how cold it is... A high of 38 would be very nice over here! Our highs lately have been below 30 and it's just so cold... but it's a lot better than having a high of 110, that's for sure :)

    ReplyDelete