Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Ryan's latest words & phrases at almost 21 months old

If I don't write it down, I'm going to forget! He's growing so quickly and has new words & phrases almost daily now. I want to make sure I capture as many as I can for his baby book. I am sure there are more, but I remembered quite a few!

Bye bye guys

You Mommy, You Daddy, I Ryan

It's cold outside

I Myself

Hi Kitty

Hi Puppy

Cookie now!

Hi (bye) Mommy

Hi(bye) Daddy

Juice peeez

Beep Beep

Choo Choo

Tains (trains)

sees (cheese)

Bain (banana)

Ah-peen (airplane)

Tee (tree)

duht (dirt)

car

bus

ah-keen (acorn)

boom (broom)

ca- cane (candy cane)

Emmo (Elmo)

chair

cime (climb)

Leo (his lion push toy that we named Leo)

Mammy (Lamby)

Peet-A-Bee (Peek-A-Boo)

Pay (play)

Ah-side (Outside)

soos (shoes)

ball

wall

door

bubbles

bubba dat (bubble bath)

cown (crayon)

cower (color)

oweee (when he sees an ant hill, he calls them owees)

cacker (cracker)

bunny

mun (moon)

poppa (popper)

zeans (jeans)

potty

no-no

night-night

towy (story)

gee bees (green beans)



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment