Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Tumbling Time!

About a month ago, Ryan taught himself how to do a somersault in the living room. Uh-oh, we're in trouble, I thought. We've got to get this boy some room to move! I found a local gym for children about 20 minutes from my home with classes just perfect for Ryan! Click HERE to visit his gym.

I took Ryan for a trial class today. He's the youngest in the "Explorer's" group which ranges from 20 months-3.5 years old. There were only 2 kids in his class today so he got lots of 1 on 1. He absolutely loved the Tumble Track once he figured out he could bounce on it while he walked. He liked climbing on all the wedges, balls, and other squishy obstacles and equipment. He even got to walk on the big balance beam! I remember walking on the big balance beam and here I am watching my son do it...wow. The free gym area was lots of fun. He loved sliding and the little roller coasters they have there. He was so amazed with all the room he had to run.

Poor little man was having so much fun that he had a total meltdown when it was time to go. He did not want to leave at all. At least I know he had fun! I can't wait to get some pictures of future classes with him in action. My big boy is growing so fast and I am SO happy to be home with him to enjoy every minute!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment