Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, October 16, 2009

Friday Funnies

Happy Friday!! Here are some cute shots I captured over the past couple of days. Enjoy!
Little tub monkey pretending his suction cup frogs are stickers. He puts them on the wall and gives them a good SMACK! Too funny :-)

This boy loves to sit on his potty, but has to have his crayons. They are his best friends now. He travels everywhere thoughout the house with those crayons.

Just another day at the office...

BYE MAMA!

Cute pants!

2 comments:

  1. Those pics are just too cute. I especially love the one with him on the potty holding his crayons! That's hilarious! Have a great weekend!

    -Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute! I love those pictures, espcially of him on the potty! Jacen has the same one and he has loved sitting in it since he was 12 months old!

    ReplyDelete