This past weekend we packed up and headed for the thriving metropolis of Perry, FL (where I went to high school) for the 54th Annual Florida Forest Festival. This was the first time I had been home for the festival since 1994! It was Mike and Ryan's first festival and we had the best time. The parade was a lot of fun, but Ryan wasn't a fan of all the sirens. Overall, he enjoyed it though. We headed to lunch afterwards and then to the Forest Capital Park for all the festivities. What an amazing day!
Friday night after arriving in Perry, Ryan had to get a dose of Grandad before headed to bed late.
Waiting for the parade to start.
TCHA band...where it all began for me :-)
Aunt Cristy keeping Ryan warm. It was a little chilly and it felt great!















What fun! I love all the pics that you posted, Ryan is just too cute! Wow---he actually slept in the stoller?! That doesn't happen around here either! Guess he was all tuckered out! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete-Grace
I was SO SHOCKED that he just conked out in the stroller. He never slept in the stroller even as an infant (always had to be carried or worn). He stayed asleep for an hour too!
ReplyDelete