FINALLY...fall has arrived in central Florida!! We woke up this morning to temperatures in the 40s and it was wonderful. I got really motivated and cleaned like a maniac and opened all the windows. This weather just makes me feel good. It sure beats the heat & humidity. Ryan and I are taking full advantage of it while it lasts.
Integrated Curriculum for Your Kindergartner
10 years ago











got to enjoy the few days of cool weather we have
ReplyDeleteYay for cooler weather...we're still waiting on an actual cold front here, but the heat has toned down a little here! I'll take any coolness I can get! I loved the pics with the crazy morning hair! Too cute!
ReplyDelete-Grace
oh his hair is priceless!!! It totally reminds me of Alfalfa's hair. LOL
ReplyDeleteI love fall, and I'm glad you get to enjoy it too over in Florida! We've had it for about a month now and I'm so thrilled!