Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, February 9, 2009

Ryan & the Wildlife
























Friday night was Ryan's first trip to Sweet Tomatoes. He loved it! After he polished off his dinner, I gave him some cut up sweet potato and ham from my soup. He went nuts! He fed himself for 20 minutes and wanted more. He was such a great boy and everyone in the restaurant was flirting with him. I even ran into two of my former students, who happen to be brothers. They were excited to meet Ryan and I was glad to see them. It was a fun, family outing!

On Saturday, Daddy and I took Ryan to the Wetlands Festival, and he had a fun time. We got to see lots of rescue animals including a Bald Eagle, Arctic fox, Opossum, baby squirrels, and a Barred Owl. Mommy & Daddy bought some natural clover honey and it is good stuff! Ryan enjoyed being carried in his Baby Bjorn. We stayed about an hour until Ryan got tired. Then we headed off to the Florida Mall for some lunch!














4 comments:

  1. looks like he had a lot of fun. we took Blake to sweet tomatoes a few times when he was young too and he loved it

    ReplyDelete
  2. The weather looks so nice out there! We just got snow dumped on us a few hours ago... sheesh. I'm itching to take Jacen to the zoo once it warms up in April or May. I bet he'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like y'all had a lot of fun as a family! That's awesome! He is such a cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the Birthday wishes for Brutis!! Looks like he had fun!!

    ReplyDelete