Look at my big boy pull himself up!
Ryan's first shiner, courtesy of Mommy :-(My poor little man had a rough day with his teeth today. He cried and cried until the Motrin kicked in. Then, once he got calmed down (after an hour of screaming), I moved his Sing-Along Stage and hit him in the eye with it. Way to go Mommy (NOT)! I felt like the worst mommy ever and cried right along with him. He has a bruise next to his left eye as you can see in the picture. Nothing says Happy Valentines Day and I love you more than a nice shiner. My poor baby.
The great thing that happened today is that he pulled up on his toy all by himself!!! YIPPEE! He is really getting more mobile each day. He can get into a hands & knees position from him bottom now, but once he's down on his tummy, he can't figure out how to get back up to sitting so he cries...ha. He still needs Mama for that maneuver.






poor little guy! you'll be surprised at how fast they heal from the bumps and bruises!
ReplyDeletewatch out momma he'll be up and running soon (oh and that means lots more bumps and bruises!)
Oh I know, I gave Jacen a huge bruise on his thigh the other day cuz I wasn't paying attention while I was putting him in his highchair with the tray in, and his leg got caught. I felt so bad!
ReplyDelete