Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Fun with Aunt Cristy

Ryan in a bunny hat at Babies R Us

Cristy with Sputnik & Ryan

Mommy LOVES HER SOME RYAN!!!

I want to check out THIS book Mama!

Ryan loves story time at the library

Aunt Cristy walking with Ryan

Mommy & Ryan at home

Aunt Cristy & Ryan leaving Carrabba's

Ryan playing with a toy that Mommy had as a baby

Mommy's little mischief maker

Ryan's Aunt Cristy, my sister, is here for a visit. We've been quite busy with our adventures. Here are a few pictures to enjoy of our happenings. We've been to story time at the library, Babies R Us, and Carrabba's to name a few places...and the weekend isn't even here yet!

3 comments:

  1. I so had the same crib toy!!!

    You always have such cute pictures. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you guys! I found that toy on Ebay and HAD to have it. He loves it, although I get interesting sounds through the monitor at 7 AM...ha!

    ReplyDelete