Oh my! Look what our big boy can do now! Ryan just started pulling up to his knees a few days ago and Mike got a great shot of him in action today. This picture melts my heart. He is CUTE, if I do say so myself! We still have no idea where his dimples came from. He's really moving around on his tummy and he gets where he wants to go. Next step, pulling up all the way and cruising...YIKES!!
Integrated Curriculum for Your Kindergartner
10 years ago






What a cutie, Kelly! His eyebrows just make me chuckle. LOL They're nice and dark! Jacen's eyebrows can barely be seen. it's sad LOL But yes, I understand how they're hardly a baby anymore... I was just thinking of that today. It makes me sad. And that's why people keep having more, because they miss the baby-ness and the early days. Except they forget all the sleepless nights and engorgement. I pledge to NEVER forget!
ReplyDeleteway to grow! just think he'll be off and running soon
ReplyDelete